How do we spend our funding?
Our allocation for 2022/23 is estimated to be £17,226. We have decided that our priorities for spending the Sport Premium money are:
- to offer all groups of children the opportunity to participate in sports festivals or competitions or extra-curricular activities.
- to provide professional development for staff so that all staff can deliver a high standard of P.E.
- to provide specialist sports coach teaching.
- for a wider range of sporting activities to be offered to children.
- to further raise the profile of sports and P.E. in school.
- hire of transport to enable the children to take part in inter-school competitions;
- affiliation to the Derbyshire Rural Schools Partnership, which has given us access to competitions, training and the Bikeability scheme.
- affiliation to the Hope Valley College Schools Sports Partnership giving us access to local competitions, after school clubs, specific school support, taster sessions in non-traditional sports and training opportunities for staff.
- a selection of new sports equipment